South Africa and Mozambique do not require a Visa, all you need is a valid passport with at least 4 empty pages. Before embarking on your Safari please review and submit the following documents:
Information forms – needs to be sent to our offices prior to your arrival
- Safari reservation and indemnity forms (please make sure it’s signed)
- Copy of a valid passport (picture page)
Temporary firearm import permit – these documents will aid you in your application
- Please note: Pre-approved Temporary Firearm Import Permit – documents must be submitted to Rifle Permits at least 1(one) month before your departure date.
- Temporary permit forms (SAP520) obtainable from riflepermits.com
- Invitation letter, obtainable from Van Vuuren African Safaris or we will send it directly to Henry Durrheim at Rifle permits.
For more information and help with your Temporary Firearm Import Permit Van Vuuren African Safaris highly recommend the following companies:
Mobile: +27 83 379 7062
Hunters permit Africa
Adele Jansen van Rensburg
Mobile: +27 76 611 9991
Office: +27 11 963 3529